Energy Conservation Tips
Looking to conserve your energy and get the most out of your heating fuels? Here are some tips:
- Replace old, outdated appliances with higher-efficiently models.
- Inspect your residence for drafts - and seal whatever you find.
- Keep doors and windows in unused rooms securely closed.
- Keep the filters on your heating system clean.
- Make sure your home - especially attics or basements - have the proper amount of insulation.
- Lower your thermostat when you know you'll be away from your home for an extended period. Don't pay to keep empty rooms warm!
- Sparingly use ventilation fans in bathrooms and kitchens - they're drawing out warm air.
If you have any questions regarding your heating costs, please contact us. Our staff can help you determine how to get the most out of your propane and heating fuels.